2017 Husqvarna® Power 543 XP®
2.63 cu.inch / 43.1 cm³, 2.95 hp / 2.2 kW, 13"-18" / 33-45 cm, 9.92 lbs / 4.5 kg
When professionals need to do serious work, one chainsaw feature becomes more important than any other: weight. Ready for any professional grade task the new Husqvarna 543 XP® can be used for hours at a time, without the burden of heavy equipment.
Outfitted with X-Torq™ the 543 XP® has 20 per cent less fuel consumption and up to 75 per cent less emission. Couple this with Husqvarna’s Smart Start® technology, which reduces pull cord resistance allowing for a quick start, the 543 XP® is designed to save time and money, making it the ideal companion on any job site.
Features may include:
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
Adjustable oil pump
- Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Auto return stop switch
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
Side-mounted chain tensioner
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.