2017 Husqvarna® Power 372 XP® G
4.3 cu.inch / 70.7 cm³, 5.3 hp / 3.9 kW, 15"-28" / 38-71 cm, 13.8 lbs / 6.3 kg
A true professional saw in the larger mid-size class, built for very demanding applications. The crankcase and crankshaft are extra heavy-duty and the carburettor has vibration damping in order to handle high speeds and high loads. The saw combines low weight, high power and rapid acceleration with flexible operation. The XP® G model has both heated handles and carburettor.
Features may include:
Quick-release air filter
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Quick release air filter cover
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug.
Inertia chain brake
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
Side-mounted chain tensioner
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Efficient heating coils in the front and rear handles make the saw more comfortable to use in cold and damp conditions.